Badger Balm - Nursing Balm
USDA Certified Organic
Just five simple, all natural and certified organic ingredients: sunflower, beeswax, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and carnauba wax
- Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested—safe for mum and baby.
- Soothes and protects nipples.
- Certified Gluten-Free & no added fragrance—just the light, natural aroma of beeswax & coconut oil.
- Travel-friendly—toss one in your baby bag or purse. Also great to bring to the hospital.
- Free from artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, lanolin, or harsh ingredients.
Breastfeeding is a special time for mom and baby to bond. Sensitive nipples can get in the way of a healthy experience. With just five simple ingredients, our certified organic and 100% natural Nursing Balm soothes and protects while the natural aroma of coconut oil and beeswax lifts your spirits. Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested. Easy to apply and lanolin-free.
Badger Nursing Balm Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax.
*=Certified Organic ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Unit Of Measure||1|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MU Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.