Demeter Fragrance Library - Pixie Dust, Shower Gel
No artificial color, parabens or phthalates
The truth is, we do not know what Pixie Dust smells like - but we know what it SHOULD smell like: fruity, sugary and light as the air itself. And that describes the Pixie Dust perfectly. In the Disney version of Peter Pan, when Tinker Bell moves she is trailed by small amounts of pixie dust, and this dust can help humans fly, if they think happy thoughts. At Demeter we clearly want people to think happy thoughts - in fact, one of our main reasons for being is because great fragrance always makes you smile, and we all need more smiles, each day, everywhere. So Smell Great and Be Happy!
Get head-to-toe refreshment with our Pick-Me-Up Shower gel. Our silky, smooth shower gels create a low, thick lather that leaves your skin feeling fantastic and ready for the day, or the night.
Feel positively enveloped with an effusive burst of your favorite Demeter scent when used with hot water. Our Shower gels use the same great oils that you find in our Colognes and other products.
Also available in the 30ml Cologne Spray & Body Lotion.
- Distilled water
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Foaming derived from Coconut Oil
- Cocamide DEA: Thickening and foaming
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe Leaf Juice
- Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate: Witch Hazel
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Chamomile Extract
- Sodium Chloride: Salt
- Phenoxyethanol: Antibacterial and preservative
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Conditioning and preservative
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Foaming
- Hexylene Glycol: Solvent and preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol: Conditioning and antibacterial
- Fragrance: While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Demeter as natural as possible. The active fragrance ingredients in all Demeter scents, while secret, contain a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients, all in concentrations deemed safe for use on the skin
|Brand||Demeter Fragrance Library|
|Unit Of Measure||1|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MU Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.