Demeter Fragrance Library - Clean Skin, Shower Gel
No artificial color, parabens or phthalates
What's sexier than clean, post bubble-bath skin? Demeter's Clean Skin! A blend of orange, lemon, white rose, bergamot peach and vanilla, make for the perfect shower-fresh scent. Clean Skin by Demeter is a virtually transparent and delicate fragrance. Like the best version of you – enhanced.
Get head-to-toe refreshment with our Pick-Me-Up Shower gel. Our silky, smooth shower gels create a low, thick lather that leaves your skin feeling fantastic and ready for the day, or the night.
Feel positively enveloped with an effusive burst of your favorite Demeter scent when used with hot water. Our Shower gels use the same great oils that you find in our Colognes and other products.
Also available in the 30ml Cologne Spray & Body Lotion.
- Distilled water
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Foaming derived from Coconut Oil
- Cocamide DEA: Thickening and foaming
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe Leaf Juice
- Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate: Witch Hazel
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Chamomile Extract
- Sodium Chloride: Salt
- Phenoxyethanol: Antibacterial and preservative
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Conditioning and preservative
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Foaming
- Hexylene Glycol: Solvent and preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol: Conditioning and antibacterial
- Fragrance: While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Demeter as natural as possible. The active fragrance ingredients in all Demeter scents, while secret, contain a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients, all in concentrations deemed safe for use on the skin
Demeter Fragrance Library, MU Australia. In 1993, a new concept in fragrance, Demeter Fragrance Library, rocked the fragrance industry. Demeter creates scents that evoke memories from the past, present & Future. They are subtle, simple and singular scents. Demeter fragrances are designed to be wo...Find Out More
|Brand||Demeter Fragrance Library|
|Unit Of Measure||1|