Demeter Fragrance Library - Ocean, Body Lotion
Can be compared directly to "the breath of the sea". Sun, salt, sand... simple, and lovely. Oceans cover about 65% of the earth, so the next time you are near one, do a comparison between your Demeter Ocean Cologne Spray and the real thing. Meanwhile, take Demeter's Ocean with you wherever you, as a small reminder every day of just how invigorating the ocean can be.
Luxuriously rich and nourishing, the Pick-Me-Up Body Lotion immediately softens and hydrates your skin, giving it a healthy and vibrant appearance. Intensely moisturizing with an exceptionally light and non-greasy texture, a little goes a long way. Treat yourself and enjoy yet another way to experience fragrance as part of daily living.
Also available in 30 ml Cologne Spray & 250 ml Shower Gel
- Distilled Water
- Carthamus Tinctorius seed oil: Safflower Seed Oil
- Isopropyl Myristate: A solvent that helps hold the fragrance
- Glycerin: A sugar alcohol that sinuses to increase smoothness and moisturizing
- Stearic Acid Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit: Shea Butter
- Cetyl Alcohol: A fatty alcohol obtained from Palm Kernel Oil that is used as a thickener and emulsifier
- Glyceryl Stearate: Acts as a lubricant on the skin's surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance. It also slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin's surface.
- Dimethicone: Silicon oil used as an anti-foaming agent, skin protectant, and skin and hair conditioner. It makes the lotion glide over your skin. Dimethicone also helps form a protective barrier on the skin, and can fill in fine lines.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E
- Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Vitamin C
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe Leaf Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Marigold Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Chamomile Extract
- Symphytum Officinale Root Extract Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract: Cucumber
- Carbomer Xanthan Gum: A stabilizers, to prevent other ingredients from separating
- Triethanolamine: An emulsifier and surfactant that helps other ingredients bind to each other
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative and antibacterial
- Hexylene Glycol: Thickener and preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol Ethylhexylglycerin: Moisturizer, stabilizer and preservative
- Fragrance: While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Demeter as natural as possible. The active fragrance ingredients in all Demeter scents, while secret, contain a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients, all in concentrations deemed safe for use on the skin
Free shipping within Australia over $55
In 1993, a new concept in fragrance, Demeter Fragrance Library, rocked the fragrance industry. Demeter creates scents that evoke memories from the past, present & Future. They are subtle, simple and singular scents. Demeter fragrances are designed to be worn everyday, by everyone, and wherever you g...Find Out More
|Brand||Demeter Fragrance Library|
|Unit Of Measure||1|