Demeter Fragrance Library - Salt Air, Body Wash
Imagine a perfect sea breeze on the perfect beach at your favorite tropical island. Now you have the perfect description of Demeter's Salt Air. Demeter's Salt Air will have you thinking of that last vacation and much needed new one. Take off to the land of tranquility where the scent of the sea breeze wakes you up each day and sends you off to dreamland at night. But don't forget to book your airfare early!
No artificial colour, parabens or phthalates
Get head-to-toe refreshment with Demeter's Pick-Me-Up Shower gel/Body Wash. The silky, smooth shower gels create a low, thick lather that leaves your skin feeling fantastic and ready for the day, or the night. Feel positively enveloped with an effusive burst of your favorite Demeter scent when used with hot water.
Also available in the 30ml Cologne Spray & Body Lotion.
- Distilled water
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Foaming derived from Coconut Oil
- Cocamide DEA: Thickening and foaming
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe Leaf Juice
- Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate: Witch Hazel
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Chamomile Extract
- Sodium Chloride: Salt
- Phenoxyethanol: Antibacterial and preservative
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Conditioning and preservative
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Foaming
- Hexylene Glycol: Solvent and preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol: Conditioning and antibacterial
- Fragrance: While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Demeter as natural as possible. The active fragrance ingredients in all Demeter scents, while secret, contain a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients, all in concentrations deemed safe for use on the skin
Demeter Fragrance Library, MU Australia. In 1993, a new concept in fragrance, Demeter Fragrance Library, rocked the fragrance industry. Demeter creates scents that evoke memories from the past, present & Future. They are subtle, simple and singular scents. Demeter fragrances are designed to be wo...Find Out More
|Brand||Demeter Fragrance Library|
|Unit Of Measure||1|