Settler Hives - Snow Pea, Garden Greens Seeds (Pisum Sativum 'Mammoth Melting Sugar')
Tell me you've crunched on a bright green homegrown snow pea. Forget shucking inedible fibers of other pea varieties and throw in the edible flowers and shoots as a garnish. Less time, looks good and more nutrients. Win!
Nutritional Benefits - Source of B vitamins, Vitamin C, E and K as well as fiber, omega-3’s and minerals.
Potential health benefits
- Manage blood sugar levels due to high fiber and protein content
- Vitamin K which helps to anchor calcium inside the bones to prevent osteoporosis.
- Niacin or B3 content helps reduce the production of triglycerides and VLDL (bad cholesterol) and increases HDL (good) cholesterol
- Anti-inflammatory properties from Vitamin C & E, zinc and omega-3’s
Holistic Nutritionist BHSc (Nut Med)
Mindful & Co Cronulla
- Free shipping over $55 within Australia
- Cannot ship internationally
"It started with two beehives in our backyard. Now we don't just keep bees, we feed them! We want to create feel good products that benefit our surroundings and help shape a positive culture of getting outside. With flowers, herbs and garden greens sourced from the best seed houses in the world. Ult...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|