The Goat's Milk & Kaolin Clay Bars contain:
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) - Washpool use food-grade extra virgin olive oil. Applied to the skin, it is helpful for dry skin, inflammation, wounds and burns. It is suitable for people with sensitive skin and babies and has excellent skin conditioning and emollient properties.
- Castor Oil - Castor oil comes from pressing the beans from castor bean plants. It acts as a humectant, which draws moisture to the skin and provides a protective barrier. It can be helpful for sunburn and other burns, skin irritation and inflammation. It helps with creating luxurious lathers.
- Shea butter - Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for it’s anti-aging and moisturising properties.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. Washpool use fresh goat’s milk from their neighbours in the Goat’s Milk range.
- Kaolin Clay - is a gentle clay with less liquid absorbing properties than other clays, which is helpful for sensitive and dry skin.
Handmade in Rural Australia from scratch, with sustainably sourced raw ingredients. Do you want to ✓ Minimise the chemicals you expose yourself and your family to? ✓ Protect & nourish your sensitive skin? ✓ Use environmentally friendly products? ✓ Buy palm oil free? ✓ Support a small busin...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|