Washpool - Manuka & Goat's Milk, Body Cleanser
Saponified extra virgin olive oil, goat's milk, manuka honey.
- Handmade at Washpool, Ballandean
- All natural ingredients
- Gentle & soothing
- Scent-free for sensitive skin
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) - Washpool use food-grade extra virgin olive oil. Applied to the skin, it is helpful for dry skin, inflammation, wounds and burns. It is suitable for people with sensitive skin and babies and has excellent skin conditioning and emollient properties.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. Washpool use fresh goat’s milk from their neighbours in the Goat’s Milk range.
- Manuka honey comes from bees in New Zealand that harvest from the manuka shrub, and has been found to have highly therapeutic properties, including in wound healing
Free Shipping within Australia over $55
Handmade in Rural Australia from scratch, with sustainably sourced raw ingredients. Do you want to ✓ Minimise the chemicals you expose yourself and your family to? ✓ Protect & nourish your sensitive skin? ✓ Use environmentally friendly products? ✓ Buy palm oil free? ✓ Support a small busin...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|