Badger Balm - Nursing Balm
USDA Certified Organic
Just five simple, all natural and certified organic ingredients: sunflower, beeswax, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and carnauba wax
- Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested—safe for mum and baby.
- Soothes and protects nipples.
- Certified Gluten-Free & no added fragrance—just the light, natural aroma of beeswax & coconut oil.
- Travel-friendly—toss one in your baby bag or purse. Also great to bring to the hospital.
- Free from artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, lanolin, or harsh ingredients.
Breastfeeding is a special time for mom and baby to bond. Sensitive nipples can get in the way of a healthy experience. With just five simple ingredients, our certified organic and 100% natural Nursing Balm soothes and protects while the natural aroma of coconut oil and beeswax lifts your spirits. Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested. Easy to apply and lanolin-free.
Badger Nursing Balm Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax.
*=Certified Organic ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Badger Balm is a caring family owned & family friendly company, which is nestled on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire. Badger Balm blends organic plant extracts, butters, exotic oils and beeswax to make healing balms for the body, lip balms and other personal care produc...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|