Demeter Fragrance Library - Sandalwood, Body Wash
Sandalwood is a calming fragrance, warm and rich and absolutely beautiful.
Sandalwood is one of the oldest scents used in incense, and it has been used for over four millennia. It is is a very important ingredient particulary in Japanese incense, and it is used in both traditional and modern formulas.
Today, the Mysore forests are virtually depleted and the remaining trees too immature to produce quality Sandalwood or Sandalwood oil. As the tree grows, the essential oil develops in the roots and heartwood, which requires 15 to 20 years. The core of dark heartwood gradually develops, which is covered by outer sapwood. The sandalwood tree is never felled, but uprooted in the rainy season, when the roots are richer in the precious essential oil.
It is Demeter's belief that the highest quality Sandalwood comes out of Tamil Nadu, where more mature trees can be found, and that is where Sandalwood is sourced for the Demeter Sandalwood Cologne Spray.
Get head-to-toe refreshment with our Pick-Me-Up Body wash. The silky, smooth wash create's a low, thick lather that leaves your skin feeling fantastic and ready for the day, or the night.
Also available in the 30ml Cologne Spray & Body Lotion.
- Distilled water
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Foaming derived from Coconut Oil
- Cocamide DEA: Thickening and foaming
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe Leaf Juice
- Hamamelis Virginiana Distillate: Witch Hazel
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Chamomile Extract
- Sodium Chloride: Salt
- Phenoxyethanol: Antibacterial and preservative
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Conditioning and preservative
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Foaming
- Hexylene Glycol: Solvent and preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol: Conditioning and antibacterial
- Fragrance: While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Demeter as natural as possible. The active fragrance ingredients in all Demeter scents, while secret, contain a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients, all in concentrations deemed safe for use on the skin
Demeter Fragrance Library, MU Australia. In 1993, a new concept in fragrance, Demeter Fragrance Library, rocked the fragrance industry. Demeter creates scents that evoke memories from the past, present & Future. They are subtle, simple and singular scents. Demeter fragrances are designed to be wo...Find Out More
|Brand||Demeter Fragrance Library|
|Unit Of Measure||1|