Drift Trading Co. - Coconut & Tahitian Lime, Medium Amber Candle
A gorgeous fusion of Coconut & Tahitian Lime – a Summer classic and crowd favourite.
The amber glass candles create the most gorgeous glow when lit and our medium ambers are the perfect size to display next to a potted plant, vase or photo frame. These guys have a burn time of approx. 25 hours and measure in at 8cm high x 6.5cm diameter and come with a black lid.
- Free shipping within Australia over $55
- 25 hour burn time
- Always allow melted wax to reach the sides of the vessel for the first burn. This creates a 'burn memory' which will prevent your candle from tunneling and creates an even burn ensuring you get the maximum burn time out of your candle.
- Ensure you trim your wick/s to a maximum of 5mm before relighting each time. This is super IMPORTANT as it will reduce any smoke & 'mushrooming' of the wick encouraging a longer burn time. Maximum burn time of 2 hours each time.
- Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- ALWAYS place candle on an even surface
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- ALWAYS leave 1-1.5cm of wax remaining at the bottom of the vessel
Hand poured, small batch, artisan soy candles. Beautiful scented candles with a clean, non-toxic burn, in fragrance blends that are strong enough to leave an impact but not synthetic smelling or too overpowering. ...Find Out More
|Brand||Drift Trading Co.|
|Unit Of Measure||1|