Drift Trading Co - French Pear, Extra Large Amber Candle
A sophisticated blend of tree ripened pear with a hint of cinnamon and creamy vanilla – decadent and rich this all-time classic will transport you to a country farmhouse in the south of France.
The extra large double wick amber 'Farmhouse' style candle suits a variety of aesthetics - Farmhouse / Coastal / Industrial. The amber glass creates the most gorgeous glow when lit and combined with the double wick it makes for a stunning statement candle.
- Burn time approx. 90 hours.
- Free shipping within Australia over $55
- Always allow melted wax to reach the sides of the vessel for the first burn. This creates a 'burn memory' which will prevent your candle from tunneling and creates an even burn ensuring you get the maximum burn time out of your candle.
- Ensure you trim your wick/s to a maximum of 5mm before relighting each time. This is super IMPORTANT as it will reduce any smoke & 'mushrooming' of the wick encouraging a longer burn time. Maximum burn time of 3 hours each time.
- Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour. It is particularly important to monitor the Xlge (double wick) candles to ensure the wicks do not drift off centre.
- ALWAYS place candle on an even surface
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- ALWAYS leave 1-1.5cm of wax remaining at the bottom of the vessel
Hand poured, small batch, artisan soy candles. Beautiful scented candles with a clean, non-toxic burn, in fragrance blends that are strong enough to leave an impact but not synthetic smelling or too overpowering. ...Find Out More
|Brand||Drift Trading Co.|
|Unit Of Measure||1|