Drift Trading Co. - The Hinterland, Large White Candle
Inspired by the Gold Coast Hinterland, this blend captures the fragrant earthy notes of the bush. Eucalyptus, Wattle, Lemon Myrtle and Pine combine to capture the essence of our beautiful Australian bushland.
The large candles are handpoured into elegant white glass creating a soft ambient light when burning. The mix of white glass and the natural timber lid combine to create a timeless, understated & natural looking candle designed to suit a variety of aesthetics and home decor.
- 245g Eco Soy Wax Candle
- 50+ hr burn time
- Free shipping within Australia over $55
- Always allow melted wax to reach the sides of the vessel for the first burn. This creates a 'burn memory' which will prevent your candle from tunneling and creates an even burn ensuring you get the maximum burn time out of your candle.
- Ensure you trim your wick/s to a maximum of 5mm before relighting each time. This is super IMPORTANT as it will reduce any smoke & 'mushrooming' of the wick encouraging a longer burn time. Maximum burn time of 3 hours each time
- Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- ALWAYS place candle on an even surface
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- ALWAYS leave 1-1.5cm of wax remaining at the bottom of the vessel
Hand poured, small batch, artisan soy candles. Beautiful scented candles with a clean, non-toxic burn, in fragrance blends that are strong enough to leave an impact but not synthetic smelling or too overpowering. ...Find Out More
|Brand||Drift Trading Co.|
|Unit Of Measure||1|