Grin - Biodynamic Toothbrush, Ivory
Grin make's it easy to take great care of your teeth and gums whilst caring for the environment with the new Charcoal-Infused Biodegradable Brush! The beautifully designed brush is made from sustainable non-GMO corn starch, which means the toothbrush handle is 100% biodegradable. The toothbrush bristles have been infused with a premium activated charcoal which has been recognised for its antibacterial and detoxifying properties for thousands of years. Alongside brushing the charcoal works to keep bacteria at bay whilst absorbing toxins and restoring the whiteness of teeth.
- 100% biodegradable handle
- Charcoal-Infused bristles
- Soft bristles, suitable for sensitive teeth and gum (soft bristles are recommended by dentists)
- 0.01mm micro slim-tip bristles reach deep between teeth and along the gum-line
- The antiseptic properties of charcoal help to reduce bacteria build-up on your toothbrush
- Charcoal naturally whitens teeth by gently removing stains without stripping away tooth enamel
- The detoxifying properties of Charcoal help to eliminate chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in tap water
- The charcoal bristles help to prevent plaque build-up
- Biodegradable packaging
- Clear blister seal is made of PLA (aka “bioplastic") which is a biodegradable plant-based plastic made from corn starch.
- BPA free
- PVC free
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully.
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush and packaging into your home compost, or if not possible, in your rubbish bin.
It takes on average, 1 year for the toothbrush handle to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost or 90 days to break down in a commercial compost. Whichever way you dispose of your Grin toothbrush, you can be confident that the toothbrush won’t be in landfill for hundreds of years to come - unlike many common toothbrushes today.
Please note: Grin toothbrushes are made from corn starch, a naturally occurring material that is robust for personal use, though may not have the strength of a traditional plastic toothbrush. Caution needs to be used when brushing teeth as heavy/hard brushing may cause the head to snap off. Please note that dentists recommend minimal pressure when brushing teeth to avoid issues like receding gums, enamel erosion and increased sensitivity of the teeth.
Free shipping within Australia over $55
Grin Natural is a 100% natural New Zealand made toothpaste brand. Back in 2013 with the surge of organic food and natural products they started to look at the ingredients in toothpaste. Unable to find a toothpaste on the market that was 100% natural without any added chemicals we set out to make a n...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|