Settler Hives - Rocket, Garden Greens Seeds (Eruca Sativa)
Include young rocket leaves in salads, garnishes, sandwiches for a mild peppery kick. This fast growing and easy crop gives the same health benefits as broccoli, kale & brussels sprouts but is waaaaaaaaay easier to grow.
Nutritional Benefits - Source of antioxidants (lutein and zeaxanthin), Vitamin C, K and A as well as fiber, folate and iron.
Potential health benefits
- Improves digestion as the bitter taste stimulates digestive juices and enzymes. Tip: Consume a handful of rocket squeezed with lemon before meals
- High vitamin K content helps to regulate blood clotting, blood pressure and ensure calcium is anchored to bones for strength.
- Antioxidants, lutein and zeaxanthin protect against macular degeneration
Holistic Nutritionist BHSc (Nut Med)
Mindful & Co Cronulla
- Free shipping over $55 within Australia
- Cannot ship internationally
"It started with two beehives in our backyard. Now we don't just keep bees, we feed them! We want to create feel good products that benefit our surroundings and help shape a positive culture of getting outside. With flowers, herbs and garden greens sourced from the best seed houses in the world. Ult...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|