Badger Balm - Organic & Fair Trade Aloe Vera Gel, Unscented
- 96% pure aloe juice, one of nature's best natural moisturisers.
- Cools and soothes skin after sun exposure.
- Easy to apply and leaves no sticky residue.
- Unscented and great for all skin types—even sensitive skin.
- 96% certified organic and fair trade certified.
- Family and planet-friendly.
- Bottled in BPA-free and recyclable container.
- Free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial colour or dyes, gluten and animal testing.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free.
Cool, soothe and hydrate dry and sun-parched skin with certified organic and fair trade aloe vera juice (and little else). It’s as close as you can get to breaking a leaf off an aloe plant! With its amazing moisturising benefits, it delivers that feeling of instant relief we remember from our childhood days at the beach.
Aloe Vera Gel Ingredients
*†Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, Xanthan Gum, Water (and) Gluconic Acid (and) Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid.
* = Certified Organic † = Certified Fair Trade. 96% of product. FairTSA.org. ™
Free shipping within Australia over $55
Badger Balm is a caring family owned & family friendly company, which is nestled on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire. Badger Balm blends organic plant extracts, butters, exotic oils and beeswax to make healing balms for the body, lip balms and other personal care produc...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|