Badger Balm - Damascus Rose, Cleansing Milk
- Gentle, Non-Drying Cleanser with Aloe
- Daily restorative for dry or sensitive skin
- Mild, gentle and non-drying
- Nourishes, soothes and cleanses with 89% certified organic ingredients
- Featuring essential oil from Damascus roses grown and handpicked in Bulgaria
- Made with fair trade certified aloe vera
- Cruelty and gluten-free
- Damascus Rose Cleansing Milk is a delicately scented, non-drying cleanser with a creamy texture. Ultra-gentle, it's perfect for removing makeup and impurities or as a daily restorative whenever skin feels dry or sensitive. Organic Damascus rose oil and fair trade certified aloe help to soothe and calm sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Certified cruelty-free, gluten-free and non-GMO. Free of alcohol.
Badger Damascus Rose Cleansing Milk Ingredients:
*†Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, *Glycerin, Glucose (and) Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lactoperoxidase (and) Glucose Oxidase, *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Potassium Iodide.
Organic essential oils contain >0.01% Citronellol . Why do we include this statement?
* = Organic † = Fair Trade
Free shipping within Australia over $55
Badger Balm is a caring family owned & family friendly company, which is nestled on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire. Badger Balm blends organic plant extracts, butters, exotic oils and beeswax to make healing balms for the body, lip balms and other personal care produc...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|