Badger Balm - Tattoo Balm
100% Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, and Gluten-Free.
- Soothing aftercare balm with skin-nourishing Tamanu oil and fair trade Coconut oil!
- For use on new or existing tattoos, or on any parched or sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and non-greasy.
- 25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
- Protects and conditions skin, helping to keep ink looking bold and vibrant.
- No added fragrance—just the subtle aroma of pure and gentle essential oils, plant extracts, and emollient butters.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
Got ink? Keep it conditioned and protected with our soothing and nourishing certified organic tattoo aftercare. Dry skin is the enemy of new or existing body art. Badger’s Tattoo Balm with moisturizing Coconut and Tamanu oil will help keep your skin soft and smooth and your ink bold and vibrant! Pure and gentle essential oils exude a subtle, natural aroma.
Kindness is My Compass™
Behind every tattoo, there’s a story waiting to be told. It can be a reflection of an individual’s struggles or triumphs, or a reminder of a life-changing experience. The commissioned art on our Tattoo Balm depicts a badger, resolute and fearless, keeping ship and crew safe during a perilous storm, knowing that a beautiful sunrise and day lay just beyond the horizon. Kindness is My Compass is one of Badger’s guiding principles, reminding us that we can overcome any challenge or adversity with grace, passion, humility, and love.
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *†Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E),*Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract.
*=Certified Organic †=25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Badger Balm is a caring family owned & family friendly company, which is nestled on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire. Badger Balm blends organic plant extracts, butters, exotic oils and beeswax to make healing balms for the body, lip balms and other personal care produc...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|