Drift Trading Co. - The Hinterland, Medium Amber Candle
Inspired by the Gold Coast Hinterland, this blend captures the fragrant earthy notes of the bush. Eucalyptus, Wattle, Lemon Myrtle and Pine combine to capture the essence of our beautiful Australian bushland.
The amber glass candles create the most gorgeous glow when lit and our medium ambers are the perfect size to display next to a potted plant, vase or photo frame. These guys have a burn time of approx. 25 hours and measure in at 8cm high x 6.5cm diameter and come with a black lid.
- Free shipping within Australia over $55
- 25 hour burn time
- Always allow melted wax to reach the sides of the vessel for the first burn. This creates a 'burn memory' which will prevent your candle from tunneling and creates an even burn ensuring you get the maximum burn time out of your candle.
- Ensure you trim your wick/s to a maximum of 5mm before relighting each time. This is super IMPORTANT as it will reduce any smoke & 'mushrooming' of the wick encouraging a longer burn time. Maximum burn time of 2 hours each time.
- Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- ALWAYS place candle on an even surface
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- ALWAYS leave 1-1.5cm of wax remaining at the bottom of the vessel
Hand poured, small batch, artisan soy candles. Beautiful scented candles with a clean, non-toxic burn, in fragrance blends that are strong enough to leave an impact but not synthetic smelling or too overpowering. ...Find Out More
|Brand||Drift Trading Co.|
|Unit Of Measure||1|