Grin - Strengthening, Toothpaste
The Grin 100% natural Strengthening toothpaste delivers not only a thorough, fresh, clean, but is designed to combat bacteria and strengthen teeth naturally with key ingredients; Hydroxyapatite, organic sea salt and Magnolia bark extract.
Mild mint flavour, but fresh enough to know you ahve brushed.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Hydroxyapatite is a naturally occuring mineral form of calcium apatite and is actually the main mineral that our dental enamel is made of.
- Calcium Carbonate is a mild natural abrasive which works to polish teeth
- The antiseptic properties of Magnolia Bark Extract and Organic Sea Salt help to combat common oral bacteria, and keep the gums and mouth healthy.
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- Peppermint oil and spearmint oil leave teeth fresh and squeaky clean
- The combination of carefully selected active natural ingredients and essential oils work together to maintain good oral health.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Triclosan, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Fluoride, paraben and palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain gluten
Key Active Ingredients:
Magnolia Bark Extract
Magnolia bark extract works to control oral bacteria growth and prevent the build up of tartar. This active ingredient comes from the magnolia tree which is recognised for containing several natural, compounds that function as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-allergic agents.
Don’t let that scientific name fool you - hydroxyapatite is a naturally occuring mineral form of calcium apatite and is actually the main mineral that our dental enamel is made of.
Hydroxyapatite is the best alternative to fluoride and has been proven to provide the necessary minerals to remineralise subsurface areas of the tooth, restoring the enamel to its near natural state, without changing the composition of the enamel.
Organic Sea Salt
Ever wondered why dentists suggest rinsing with saltwater after a dental procedure? The alkaline nature of sea salt increases the pH balance of your mouth, creating an environment that bacteria really, really hate. The sea salt we’ve put in Grin is certified organic, so it retains more of the good stuff such as calcium, magnesium, silicon, phosphorus and iron
Free shipping within Australia over $55
Grin Natural is a 100% natural New Zealand made toothpaste brand. Back in 2013 with the surge of organic food and natural products they started to look at the ingredients in toothpaste. Unable to find a toothpaste on the market that was 100% natural without any added chemicals we set out to make a n...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|