Settler Hives - Carrots, Garden Green Seeds (Caucus Carota 'Kuroda')
Once they've sprouted pull out every second or so seedling. It'll give the ones in the ground more space to really stretch out and grow well - think aisle seat in a plane rather than seat 37B (squish!). Don't throw them out though; they can still be used as baby carrots in stir-fry. Yum!
Nutritional Benefits - A source of antioxidants such as beta-carotene (Vitamin A), fiber, vitamin K, biotin and potassium.
Potential health benefits:
- Beta-carotene helps protect eye health and vision as well as reduces slows cellular aging
- Reduces cholesterol levels due to the soluble fiber in carrots binding with bile acids.
- Lowers risk of heart disease due to carotenoids such as beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and lutein
Holistic Nutritionist BHSc (Nut Med)
Mindful & Co Cronulla
- Free shipping over $55 within Australia
- Cannot ship internationally
"It started with two beehives in our backyard. Now we don't just keep bees, we feed them! We want to create feel good products that benefit our surroundings and help shape a positive culture of getting outside. With flowers, herbs and garden greens sourced from the best seed houses in the world. Ult...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|