Settler Hives - Baby Spinach, Garden Green Seeds (Spinacia Oleracea 'Baby')
Generally speaking the darker the vegetable the more nutrients it will obtain. Cut single leaves to extend the plants life and your harvest! Energy booster that is less addictive than coffee.
Nutritional Benefits - A source of fiber, vitamin A, C and K, folate, B2 and the minerals manganese, magnesium and iron.
Potential Health Benefits
- Iron helps to counteracts Anaemia and related fatigue
- The antioxidant Lutein can reduce your risk of cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Fiber keeps bowels moving and magnesium draws water into the colon therefore beneficial for constipation and maintaining the health of the gut
Tip: Spinach is high in oxalic acid, which can bind with iron and calcium and cause your body to absorb less of these nutrients. Consuming foods rich in vitamin C, such as tomatoes, capsicum, lemon juice or orange juice along with spinach can aid this absorption.
Holistic Nutritionist BHSc (Nut Med)
Mindful & Co Cronulla
- Free shipping over $55 within Australia
- Cannot ship internationally
"It started with two beehives in our backyard. Now we don't just keep bees, we feed them! We want to create feel good products that benefit our surroundings and help shape a positive culture of getting outside. With flowers, herbs and garden greens sourced from the best seed houses in the world. Ult...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|