Settler Seeds - Thyme, Herb Seeds (Thymus Vulgaris 'Summer')
So many puns. So little thyme. Grow for flavouring soups, stews, stuffing and beef dishes. Simple to grow in dry sunny spots; it will reward you by providing a weed suppressing ground cover and attractive delicate flowers. Thyme after thyme.
Nutritional Benefits: A source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, fiber, B1, iron, copper, calcium and manganese.
Potential health benefits:
- Thyme contains thymol, an important essential oil that has anti-fungal and antiseptic properties making it beneficial for treating cold and flu, sore throats and coughs. It also helps topically to fight acne causing bacterial.
- Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps in controlling heart rate and blood pressure
- The essential oil Carvacrol has positive mood boosting effects by increasing neurotransmitter serotonin and dopamine levels
- Antioxidants found in thyme, including lutein, zeaxanthin, and thymonin contribute to neutralizing and eliminating free radicals throughout the body
Holistic Nutritionist BHSc (Nut Med)
Mindful & Co Cronulla
- Free Shipping over $55 within Australia
- Cannot ship internationally
"It started with two beehives in our backyard. Now we don't just keep bees, we feed them! We want to create feel good products that benefit our surroundings and help shape a positive culture of getting outside. With flowers, herbs and garden greens sourced from the best seed houses in the world. Ult...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|