Wanderlightly - Luna, Deodorant Balm
100% Plastic Free, the cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil. Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce environmental impact further.
Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mms of balm peeking out. Apply to clean underarms, it will soften against warmth of skin.
Sweet Almond Oil, unrefined shea butter*, tapioca flour*, bentonite clay*, virgin hemp oi*, candelilla wax*. Essential Oils: Lavender, bergamot, tea tree and german chamomile
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging
- Vegan, cruelty, palm oil free + nasty stuff free
- Not tested on animals, only family + friends
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients sourced locally + organic where possible
- The tubes are 100% compostable and plant lined so some care needs to be taken to ensure integrity throughout their life.
- Push 1mm at a time, avoid spreading over the edges during application
- Too firm to push? Warm in the hands, too soft? Pop in the fridge for a bit
- Tap the tube on a surface if pushed up too far
- Swipe once under armpit, spread with fingers - avoid rolling
- Keep upright in a cool bathroom away from wet surfaces
- Discontinue if irritation occurs
- Labels aren't covered with plastic laminate so they may mark over time
- Home compost or recycle when empty
Free shipping within Australia over $55
Sarah, Wanderlightly's founder; is a passionate environmentalist, avid plastics pollution educator and creative Ocean loving Mermaid looking make a difference in this sometimes crazy world. After a trip in 2014 to Tonga to swim with Humpback Whales where she witnessed first-hand the devastating effe...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|