Wanderlightly - Soul Deodorant Balm
SOUL is a natural Vegan Deodorant balm with a soothing blend of organic butters & oils blended with sensuous Rose, Jasmine & Sandalwood oils to create a divinely feminine balm that keeps you fresh all day long.
All small batch made by hand mindfully on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love using only the ingredients needed, not a peep more, sourced locally & organically where possible.
Free from any nasty stuff, Aluminum, parabens, talcs or palm oils, vegan & cruelty-free, our balm neutralises odours rather than stopping the natural function of sweating to allow your body to exhale what does not serve it.
100% Plastic Free, the cardboard tubes have been created from 100% recycled paper, are home compostable or recyclable. When it’s finished pop it straight into your home compost, worm farm or dug a hole & bury it snuggly in the soil. Labels have been printed using 100% recycled, non-chlorine bleached, alternative fibre papers, organic based non-toxic inks to reduce environmental impact further.
BEST USE - Warm tube briefly in hands & push firmly from the bottom, leaving a few mms of balm peeking out. Apply to clean underarms, it will soften against warmth of skin.
Unrefined shea butter*, coconut oil*, tapioca flour*, sodium bicarbonate*, candelilla wax*. Essential Oils: rose absolute, jasmine, tea tree, sandalwood
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging, home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Mindfully made in small batches with love
- Vegan, cruelty, palm oil free + nasty stuff free
- Not tested on animals, only family + friends
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- Ingredients sourced locally + organic where possible
The tubes are 100% compostable and plant lined so some care needs to be taken to ensure integrity throughout their life.
- Push 1mm at a time, avoid spreading over the edges during application
- Too firm to push? Warm in the hands, too soft? Pop in the fridge for a bit
- Tap the tube on a surface if pushed up too far
- Swipe once under armpit, spread with fingers - avoid rolling
- Keep upright in a cool bathroom away from wet surfaces
- Discontinue if irritation occurs
- Labels aren't covered with plastic laminate so they may mark over time
- Home compost or recycle when empty
Free Shipping over $55 within Australia
Sarah, Wanderlightly's founder; is a passionate environmentalist, avid plastics pollution educator and creative Ocean loving Mermaid looking make a difference in this sometimes crazy world. After a trip in 2014 to Tonga to swim with Humpback Whales where she witnessed first-hand the devastating effe...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|