Washpool - Grapefruit, Lime & Tangerine - Goats Milk Body Cleanser
Saponified oils (olive, coconut, shea butter, macadamia, cacao butter, castor oil), goat's milk, essential oils (grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange, tangerine), Brazilian clay.
- Handmade at Washpool, Ballandean
- All natural ingredients
- Gentle & soothing
A mild and creamy bar for a gentle and soothing cleanse.
Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. Washpool use fresh goat’s milk from their neighbours in the Goat’s Milk range.
Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for its anti-aging and moisturising properties.
cacao Butter, Castor, Coconut, Olive & Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
Grapefruit, Tangerine & Lime Essential Oils provide restorative citrus aromas.
Mineral colours provide the natural hue for this bar
The combination of fresh goats milk, oils, butters and essential oils results in a mild, creamy lather and you'll have peace of mind, knowing you're bathing with pure, natural ingredients.
The fresh goats milk soap bars help:
- to reduce exposure to potential irritants for people with sensitive, dry, mature and allergy prone skin;
- to leave your skin feeling soft and comfortable without the need for more products such as moisturisers (which often have synthetic ingredients and preservatives);
- to offer a gentle unscented product for those sensitive to perfume and scent;
- to offer aromatherapy benefits to those who enjoy natural essential oils;
- to help the skin heal itself by not exposing it to unnecessary chemicals.
Bars weigh 110 grams when packed.
Free shipping Australia wide over $55
Handmade in Rural Australia from scratch, with sustainably sourced raw ingredients. Do you want to ✓ Minimise the chemicals you expose yourself and your family to? ✓ Protect & nourish your sensitive skin? ✓ Use environmentally friendly products? ✓ Buy palm oil free? ✓ Support a small busin...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|