Demeter Fragrance Library - Sunshine, Body Lotion
No artificial colour, parabens or phthalates
What does Demeter's Sunshine smell like? Think of your favorite, most comfortable cotton T-Shirt left outside and warmed by the sun. We thought long and hard about what elements we could use to express the idea of Sunshine. After a debate that lasted more than a year, we decided Cotton, warmed by the sun, was the smell that best represented the idea of Sunshine Now we had a direction, but executing that direction was easier said than done. It took almost another two years until we felt this fragrance was done. Let us know if you think it was worth the wait.
Luxuriously rich and nourishing our Pick-Me-Up Body Lotion immediately softens and hydrates your skin, giving it a healthy and vibrant appearance. Intensely moisturizing with an exceptionally light and non-greasy texture, a little goes a long way. Treat yourself and enjoy yet another way to experience fragrance as part of daily living. We use the same great oils in our lotions that you find in our Colognes and other products.
- Distilled Water
- Carthamus Tinctorius seed oil: Safflower Seed Oil
- Isopropyl Myristate: A solvent that helps hold the fragrance
- Glycerin: A sugar alcohol that sinuses to increase smoothness and moisturizing
- Stearic Acid Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit: Shea Butter
- Cetyl Alcohol: A fatty alcohol obtained from Palm Kernel Oil that is used as a thickener and emulsifier
- Glyceryl Stearate: Acts as a lubricant on the skin's surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance. It also slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin's surface.
- Dimethicone: Silicon oil used as an anti-foaming agent, skin protectant, and skin and hair conditioner. It makes the lotion glide over your skin. Dimethicone also helps form a protective barrier on the skin, and can fill in fine lines.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E
- Retinyl Palmitate: Vitamin A
- Ascorbyl Palmitate: Vitamin C
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe Leaf Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Marigold Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Chamomile Extract
- Symphytum Officinale Root Extract Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract: Cucumber
- Carbomer Xanthan Gum: A stabilizers, to prevent other ingredients from separating
- Triethanolamine: An emulsifier and surfactant that helps other ingredients bind to each other
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative and antibacterial
- Hexylene Glycol: Thickener and preservative
- Caprylyl Glycol Ethylhexylglycerin: Moisturizer, stabilizer and preservative
- Fragrance: While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Demeter as natural as possible. The active fragrance ingredients in all Demeter scents, while secret, contain a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients, all in concentrations deemed safe for use on the skin
In 1993, a new concept in fragrance, Demeter Fragrance Library, rocked the fragrance industry. Demeter creates scents that evoke memories from the past, present & Future. They are subtle, simple and singular scents. Demeter fragrances are designed to be worn everyday, by everyone, and wherever you g...Find Out More
|Brand||Demeter Fragrance Library|
|Unit Of Measure||1|