Wanderlightly - Beeswax Wrap Kits, DIY
Cotton, Pine Rosin, Australian Beeswax, Australian Jojoba oil
Ditch the plastic party favors & give a kit that will inspire your little Eco warriors & not choke up the ocean of landfill. Perfect to give as a gift to take home or a fun activity do to at your child's birthday.
Dating back to Egyptians times, Beeswax wraps are environmentally friendly, reusable, non-toxic, biodegradable, save money & landfill waste.
WHATS INSIDE YOUR KIT - Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring bag ready to hand out
- 20gm Beeswax Mixture block. A mix of Australian Beeswax, Pine Rosin* & Australian Jojoba oil, blended perfectly to give you a wrap that has the right amount of stickiness, pliability, allowing your food to breathe whilst staying fresh.
- Pre-cut Fabric* medium square 25 x 25 cm - A combination of printed fabric or rescued Hemp + Unbleached Organic Cotton
- Detailed instructions - 2 easy methods to choose from to find the most convenient way for you. This is an activity that needs Adult supervision at all times as it involves the oven or an iron.
*Not suitable for those with a pine allergy
Cover leftovers in the fridge
- Cover Salads & bowls at your favourite party
- Wrap vegetables, fruit or leafy greens– will keep cut Avocados fresh for weeks when wrapped up
- Wrap sandwiches & lunch box goodies
- Make snack sacks for all your nibbly treats
- Wipe with a damp cloth or wash in cold/warm water & air dry
- To refresh pop on grease proof paper on a low oven when it’s looking tired
- Wrap will last 6-12 months depending on frequency of use & can be composted at the end of its life
Free shipping within Australia over $55
Cannot be shipped Internationally
Sarah, Wanderlightly's founder; is a passionate environmentalist, avid plastics pollution educator and creative Ocean loving Mermaid looking make a difference in this sometimes crazy world. After a trip in 2014 to Tonga to swim with Humpback Whales where she witnessed first-hand the devastating effe...Find Out More
|Unit Of Measure||1|